Wednesday 5 October 2011

WHOA! A New Blog!

If you have no idea why I'd shout out like that and you're not my usual audience, then you must have no idea what I'm talking about. Check out clichelifestuff.blogspot.com for more details. I say more details, it's actually just my first blog with thousands upon thousands upon thousands of words in hundreds of posts.

So, let's just copy and past what I wrote on the TECH1002 blog that I've done. Yeah, I set up a blog on another website and it's going to be exactly the same as this one. In fact, I predict that this one will be written on and that one not. So yeah, go Blogspot.

Goooood Mornin' DMU!
Okay, let's get this over with.

I'm exhausted. Try not to judge me.

Hi I'm Barry White and I'm a famous soul artist. Okay, that's a lie. My name is Peter and I'm not famous at all. Maybe a little bit. Anyone who has their name and face on the internet is a little bit famous, right?

Anyway, the purpose of this post is to tell you all about who I am. A few years ago I started taking pictures on my camera phone and decided that it was a pile of... profanities, so I got a relatively expensive camera with an awesome lens and then my goal of becoming an amateur photographer was finally complete. I then made a movie trailer for my Media coursework, and now I'm in charge of running multiple webseries on YouTube. They're not very good, mind, but they're a start.

So now I'm here, with eventual access to awesome media equipment that will hopefully further my goal to maybe one day being a film producer/director. It sounds a tad bit ambitious, but without ambition, how could life at university be in the least bit cliché?

I'm also a raving lunatic.

Bless your face. If you sneezed during this blog post, bless you.

Peace off.

Badadadadududoo bookmark!

No comments:

Post a Comment